Your Naughty-but-Nice Neighbor
1. How did you get into this line of work? The short answer is a piece of oft repeated career advice: Find something you love to do, something you would do for free, and find a way to get paid for doing it. It was this or get paid to bake cookies and read books . . . and this is much more fun!
2. Do you offer in-call? Will you travel to a client’s location? Not any more & Yes, it depends! I had a cozy studio apartment in a very nice part of town, but I don’t anymore. I will come to your hotel or even your home if the location isn’t too scary. I have played in client garage, office, etc. I draw the line at getting naughty in a car, though.
3. What do I get for my money? You get a charming and playful companion for the entire time we agree on. It is illegal to promise (or request) sexual favors for money, so I wont give you too many details here, but I will let you know I don’t do anal or bondage on a first date (well — ok, let’s be specific . . . not MY ass or tying ME up. What happens to YOU is a whole ‘nuther matter!)
4. Why don’t you do anal or bondage on a first date? Because I don’t know you yet and don’t know if I trust you with that very delicate part of my anatomy. As for bondage — it seems unwise to let a perfect stranger tie me up, because then I can not protect myself or get away if need be. If you are not sure these are good reasons, I would be happy to tie you up and/or use YOUR ass as a way to help you understand me better. (I am very thoughtful like that. <weg>)
5. Can I fuck you bare-back (without a condom) — I have been fixed, and I promise I am clean as a whistle! Ummmm . . . I am gonna have to say ‘No Thank You.” I am disease-free too, and I intend to stay that way. If you find a working-girl who will go bare-back, you need to ask yourself WHY. It may be that she is already infected so doesn’t care anymore. Trust me — I would rather go without a condom too — but let’s not be stupid. BTW – if you share a whistle with others, it isn’t very clean any more!
6. Who do you work for? Do you have a ‘pimp’? I work for ME, and, for a designated period of time, I work for YOU. When I started out, I had a Boss/Friend/Adviser who helped me learn about business and about safety. I liked the fact that I had someone to count on, but didn’t like giving him 35% of what ‘we’ earned. Now I am completely independent.
7. How come you charge so much? I am tempted to say “because I can”, but that is too flip and doesn’t get at the point of your question. First off — if you look around, you will see that I am not on the high end of the escort scale. I receive more than the 20 year old ‘blow and go’ because a) I provide more and b) I know my value, c) I don’t like being treated cheaply AND d) my expenses are the same whether I see 10 guys or 50. If I charged less I would have to increase the volume of appointments I make, and I don’t want to do that. I want to genuinely look forward to each encounter, not feel like a bored, under-appreciated assembly line worker.
8. How many hours a week do you work? That is a tricky question. You might mean ‘how many times a week do you meet with clients?’ or you might mean ‘how many hours total do you put into this arena?’ I decline to answer the first (because, as you can see, I am a lady! <wink>), and the second is “I don’t really know.” I spend a lot of time answering emails, corresponding with potential clients, other workers, reading in the field, managing advertising, and have to take care of hair, nails, skin, figure, and general health even if I have no appointments lined up. I spend a LOT of time on line and with email — but I also ENJOY that part of it.
AND TRULY THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION: “What is your rate?” Quick answer: $200/hr, $300 for two.